(Corrects Q2 operating profit in bullet and paragraph 3 to 276 million euros, not 278 million) * Q2 oper profit 276 mln eur vs 224 mln seen in Reuters poll * Sees significant increase in order intake for full year * Sees 10 percent revenue growth in full year * Core European truck unit posts 71 mln eur Q2 oper profit (Adds details, background) MUNICH, July 29 (Reuters) - German industrial group MAN SE returned to profitability in its core European truck operations in the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Germany's MAN sees order rise after Q2 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642