(Corrects headline to show GKN's Q1 sales, not profit, rose 22 pct) * Q1 pretax profit 71 mln stg vs 28 mln stg loss * Q1 sales up 22 pct to 1.3 bln stg * Cuts scheme funding liabilities by 80 mln stg (Adds details) LONDON, April 27 (Reuters) - British aerospace parts maker GKN swung to a first quarter profit, boosting hopes of a recovery in the aerospace and automotive supply sectors, and said it improved the funding position of its UK pension scheme. GKN, which produces ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-GKN Q1 sales up 22 pct, changes pension scheme" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.