In DETROIT story headlined "UPDATE 1-GM quarterly net loss mushrooms to $4.8 billion," please correct date in dateline to Jan 26. A corrected version follows. (Adds details, stock activity) DETROIT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. on Thursday said its fourth-quarter net loss mushroomed to $4.8 billion as it struggled with high costs, shrinking market share and sluggish sales of sport utility vehicles. The world's largest automaker said the loss amounted to $8.45 a share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-GM quarterly net loss mushrooms to $4.8 billion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.