(Corrects headline, second bullet point, first and second paragraphs to clarify the 10-15 percent sales growth forecast for 2010 is for the overall China market, not for GM's sales) * GM says its China sales to rise 50 percent in 2009 * Expects China mkt growth to slow to 10-15 pct next year * Considers increasing investment in ASEAN, India (Adds details, executive quotes) By Alison Leung GUANGZHOU, Nov 23 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] expects sales growth for China's auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-GM sees China mkt sales growth slowing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642