In DETROIT story headlined "Group 1 earnings fall, sales weaker," please read in fifth paragraph "...Group 1 said earlier this month..." instead of "....In April, Group 1 said...". (corrects month). Please read in eighth paragraph "...up from $1.15 billion" instead of "...down from $1.45 billion..." (corrects figure). In first paragraph, please read "...weaker earnings due to a Texas hailstorm that damaged or destroyed 1,000 cars..." instead of "...due to lower vehicle sales and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Group 1 earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642