(Corrects first bullet, paragraph 1, paragraph 5 to say move will create 877 jobs, not around 3,000) * S.Korean firm to add shift of 877 workers * Wants to increase U.S. output by 20,000 vehicles per yr * Company looking to meet growing U.S. demand April 30 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co will from September add a third shift of around 900 workers at its only U.S. plant, the South Korean firm said on Monday, as it looks to meet growing demand for its vehicles in the country. Hyundai has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Hyundai adds third shift at U.S. plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642