In SEOUL story headlined "Hyundai Motor Q2 net shrinks as costs bite" please read in 12th paragraph... The stock has dropped 11.5 percent this year...instead of...The stock has dropped 6.7 percent this year (corrects share movement) A corrected story follows. SEOUL, July 29 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top auto maker, reported an 11 percent drop in its second-quarter profits on Thursday, pinched by higher steel prices and hefty marketing costs. The second-half outlook is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Hyundai Motor Q2 net shrinks as costs bite" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642