In ROME item headlined "Italy may be asked to intervene in Fiat-Berlusconi," please read in last paragraph AS ... after U.S. ratings agency Moody's downgraded the group's credit rating ... instead of ... after U.S. ratings agencies downgraded..." (corrects to clarify only one ratings agency downgraded Fiat's credit rating) A corrected repetition follows: (Adds quote, details) ROME, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said on Monday the government could be called ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Italy may be asked to intervene in Fiat-Berlusconi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642