In Aug 2 MILAN story headlined "UPDATE 1-Italy's Fiat to sell Teksid unit", please read in third paragraph ...which made about 866 million euros last year, accounting for about 1.5 percent of Fiat's turnover... instead of ...accounted for about three percent of Fiat's turnover and made about 1.7 billion euros last year ... (corrects figures) A corrected repetition follows: MILAN, Aug 2 (Reuters) - Troubled Italian carmaker Fiat on Friday announced an agreement to sell the aluminium unit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Italy's Fiat to sell Teksid unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642