(Corrects reference to share buyback in paragraph 7 to read $240 million in shares instead of 240 million shares) (In U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Canadian auto parts magnate Frank Stronach will take direct control of Magna Entertainment Corp under a complex plan announced by the struggling racetrack operator and its parent company on Wednesday. Stronach controls the boards of both Magna Entertainment and MI Developments , MEC's controlling shareholder and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Magna Entertainment to be spun off from parent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.