(Corrects seventh pareagraph, to show operating margin of commercial vehicles division expected to be 9.4 percent, not 8.0 percent) MUNICH, July 31 (Reuters) - German industrial and commercial vehicles group MAN raised its full-year forecasts on Tuesday after reporting second-quarter operating profit jumped by 54 percent, beating expectations. Operating profit rose to 403 million euros ($551 million), against an average estimate 380 million euros from a Reuters poll of 15 analysts. MAN ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-MAN AG's Q2 oper profit up 54 pct, hikes targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.