(Corrects paragraph 1 to say sale was made to Mitsubishi Corporation, not to Mitsubishi Motor Corp) * Buys 40 percent of Rolf Mitsubishi distribution business * To pay at least $72 million for the stake * Offers bond exchange scheme MOSCOW, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Rolf, Russia's largest foreign car dealer, has sold 40 percent of its Mitsubishi car distribution business to Mitsubishi Corp , a shareholder of Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp , for a minimum $72 million. Rolf also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi buys into Russia Rolf distribution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642