(Corrects sixth paragraph to show that Volvo Aero is a unit of AB Volvo , not Ford-owned carmaker Volvo) * MTU CEO says wants anchor investor from different industry * Says has 0.5-1.0 bln eur to spend on acquisitions * Says does not expect further provisions for A400M project * Shares up 0.1 pct (Adds detail, background) MUNICH, Nov 27 (Reuters) - MTU Aero Engines aims to find an anchor shareholder in the coming one to two years, Chief Executive Egon Behle said. "I would like ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-MTU aims to find anchor investor in 1-2 years - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642