In FRANKFURT story "UPDATE 1-New VW Golf sales disappoint - reports" please read in third paragraph...building 600,000 fifth-generation Golfs in 2004...instead of...building 600,000 fifth-generation Golfs in 2003... (corrects period). A corrected version follows. (Adds Automobilwoche survey, background) FRANKFURT, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Sales of Volkswagen's new Golf, which the company had hoped would boost end-of-year revenues, are lagging expectations due to low demand and technical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-New VW Golf sales disappoint - reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.