In CAIRO story on Monday "UPDATE 1-Nissan to invest $100 million in Egypt by 2010", please read in paragraph two ... Carlos Ghosn ... instead of ... Carlos Grosn ... and make conform throughout (corrects spelling of name). A corrected story follows. (Updates with quotes, changes dateline from TOKYO) CAIRO, June 28 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co , Japan's second-biggest auto maker, said on Monday that it would invest a total of $100 million by 2010 to expand its operations in Egypt, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Nissan to invest $100 million in Egypt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642