Corrects quote in paragraph 2 to "...improve productivity..." from "...improve profitability..." (Adds detail from magazine report) FRANKFURT, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Europe's second-biggest carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen aims to increase productivity, cut development times and reduce its dependence on the domestic market as part of a plan to boost profitability, its head told a magazine. "My minimum target to improve productivity is 5 percent per year," PSA Chief Executive Christian Streiff ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Peugeot CEO reveals elements of plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642