Corrects in fifth paragraph that Pirelli controls Telecom Italia through Olimpia. Corrects Pirelli needing cash to buy out Hope rather than Telecom Italia in next-to-last paragraph. (Adds details) MILAN, June 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Pirelli has decided against listing its tire business on the market, the latest company to abandon plans of a public offering due to weak investor demand following last month's market downturn. In a statement issued on Friday, Pirelli blamed poor market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Pirelli pulls listing plans for tire business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642