(Corrects final paragraph to show Antonov waiting on EIB clearance, not Swedish Debt Office approval for potential Saab investment) * Swedish Automobile gets orders 13 mln euro order * Has enough to pay employees, some suppliers this month * In talks with several parties on short-term funding (Adds details) AMSTERDAM, June 27 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile , the parent company of ailing carmaker Saab, said on Monday it dad obtained enough short-term funding to pay wages to its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Saab owner Swedish Automobile gets some short-term cash" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642