In MLADA BOLESLAV, Czech Republic item "Skoda's profit nearly doubles, to expand production" please read in the third paragraph ...Skoda added that net profit reached 108 million euros... instead of ...Skoda added that net profit rose to 115.7 million euros ($152.7 million) from 108 million in 2003... (Corrects figures, deletes reference to year-earlier net profit, also fixes typo in "three" in eighth paragraph). A corrected version follows. (Adds quotes, details on unit sales) MLADA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Skoda's profit nearly doubles, to expand production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.