(Corrects offer price for SIG to 400 Swiss francs per share from 325 francs and Endesa to 34.50 euros per share from 35 euros, also corrects resulting spreads in both cases) Jan 25 (Reuters) - Following is a summary of spreads on major European and U.S. merger and acquisition deals based on Thursday's closing prices in Europe and New York. The table lists the target company, the bidder, the value of the primary bid and the spread, which is the difference bween where the stock is trading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Spreads watch-Major European and U.S. M&A deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642