In PARIS story headlined "Toyota poised to boost production in France", please read in fourth paragraph ... . Toyota will unveil its plans about Yaris-II at the Frankfurt Car Show on Sept. 12 ... (deleting reference to four-by-four). A corrected repetition follows. (Adds company comment, industry and market details) PARIS, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp is set to boost output at its north French plant to meet booming European demand for its cars, despite higher wage costs, a media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Toyota poised to boost production in France" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642