(Corrects third paragraph to say electrical interference from "other parts in the car", not "other cars") TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp will recall 1.1 million cars globally for defects, including 752,000 Corolla and Corolla Matrix vehicles in the United States to fix airbags that could be deployed inadvertently, the automaker said on Wednesday. The airbag problems have caused minor injuries such as abrasions in 18 cases that have been reported, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Toyota to recall 752,000 Corollas in U.S. for airbag problems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.