In FRANKFURT item headlined "Volkswagen cuts profit goal, but less than feared", please read in paragraph 7 .... Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch... instead of ... Chief Executive Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch ... (corrects title). A corrected version follows. (Adds background, details, share) FRANKFURT, July 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen slashed its 2004 profit target following weak first half earnings, Europe's largest carmaker said on Friday, but its shares climbed as many ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 1-Volkswagen cuts profit goal, but less than feared" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642