(Corrects first bullet point to clarify $0.66 per share is analysts' average estimate) * Q1 adj EPS $0.61 vs est $0.66 * Revenue $751.5 mln vs est $769.7 mln * Maintains 2012 sales outlook of $2.8 bln to $2.9 bln * Shares down 6 pct April 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings Inc posted lower-than-expected quarterly results, partly hurt by slower sales to customers other than General Motors Co. American Axle, which is diversifying its customer base to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-American Axle 1st-qtr misses, shares down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.