(Corrects stock price in 14th paragraph) (Adds details on sales, backlog, background, stock action) CHICAGO, July 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. said on Friday that quarterly earnings rose 67 percent, easily topping expectations, on higher sales and cost cuts from restructuring programs. American Axle also said its backlog of new business, a key indicator for auto parts suppliers, has increased by about $400 million to $1.2 billion for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 2-American Axle 2nd-qtr earnings jump 67 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642