(Corrects earnings per share comparison in paragraph 5 to 77 cents, from 81 cents. Same error was made in UPDATE 1) (Adds new business outlook, stock activity) CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker BorgWarner Inc. on Friday said quarterly earnings fell 36 percent as vehicle production cuts by Detroit-based automakers put downward pressure on results. Cuts in light truck and sport utility vehicle production in North America made the quarter especially challenging, said the company, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 2-BorgWarner profit off 36 percent, misses forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642