(Corrects first bullet point to show diluted EPS, not basic) * Q2 2011 EPS C$1.29 vs C$1.50 in Q2 2010 * Profit missed C$1.45 estimate, according to I/B/E/S * Revenue up 4 pct to C$2.57 bln * Spending on promotions, infrastructure holds back profit TORONTO, Aug 11 (Reuters) - Canadian Tire Corp's profit fell 14 percent on Thursday, missing market estimates, as the retailer spent more on promotions and invested in infrastructure. Profit at the company, whose flagship Canadian Tire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 2-Canadian Tire profit falls on higher spending" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.