In MILAN story headlined "Explosive devices found at Fiat, union buildings", please read in 4th paragraph ...Rizzo told Reuters... (correcting spelling of name). A corrected repetition follows. MILAN, July 29 (Reuters) - A crude bomb was found outside the Milan headquarters of carmaker Fiat on Monday and another was discovered outside a labour union building near the city, police said. The devices, neither of which exploded, were found amid renewed concern about terrorism in Italy, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 2-Explosive devices found at Fiat, union buildings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.