(Corrects last paragraph to reflect that shares trade on the Nasdaq, not on the New York Stock Exchange) * Q3 EPS rises to 53 cents vs 10 cents yr ago * Sales rise 12 pct to $1.54 bln * Q3 EPS ex-items 30 cts; Street view 32 cts * Shares fall as much as 15 pct (Revises first sentence, adds CEO comments, share price, details on EPS expectations and further supplier company consolidation) By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Auto-parts maker Federal-Mogul Corp posted a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 2-Federal-Mogul posts profit, misses Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.