(Corrects reference to previous record net loss in 4th paragraph to insert "billion". The error originated in UPDATE 1.) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co on Thursday capped the worst year in its 103-year history with a deeper-than-expected fourth quarter loss and said it would cut its production for the current quarter and lose market share through September. The No. 2 U.S. automaker posted a fourth-quarter net loss of almost $5.8 billion, or $3.05 per share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 2-Ford posts wider than expected loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642