(Corrects to attribute FY profit forecast, H2 revenue rise in paragraph 2 and net debt in paragraph 7 to house broker, not CEO) * House broker sees FY profit 25 mln stg * House broker sees H2 rev slightly more than H1 * H1 underlying pretax profit falls 32 pct to 11 mln stg * H1 revenue falls 12 pct to 97 mln stg * Maintains interim dividend * Shares down 3.9 pct (Adds CEO's comments, updates share movement) By Shivani Singh BANGALORE, Nov 26 (Reuters) - British engineer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 2-Hampson Industries H1 profit, revenue fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642