(Corrects 10th paragraph in which TSE and Goldman Sachs were transposed) * Morgan Stanley CEO pays call on TSE's chief * No foreign brokers made formal plea to halt trade after quake-TSE * Some companies likely to delay earnings-TSE chief * Reporting delay will mean delay in dividend payout-TSE (Adds details, comments) By Tim Kelly TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman paid a call to Tokyo Stock Exchange chief Atsushi Saito on Friday as tensions simmered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 2-INTERVIEW-Morgan Stanley CEO calls on angry TSE boss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.