(Corrects last paragraph to show company will have about $1.025 billion cash, not $1.25 billion.) * Navistar aims to save up to $175 mln next year * Interim CEO ran GM truck division, has engineering background * "We're not fire-saling" assets -Campbell By Nick Zieminski NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - U.S. truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp is willing to look at the possible sale of any part of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-Navistar mulls asset sales, no deep discounts -interim CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642