(Corrects date in third bullet point to 2011 from 2010) * Outlook now neutral from positive - president * Still expects to outperform its guidance on earnigns * China's overall vehicle seen growing 7.4 pct in 2011 * SAIC shares were not traded on Friday (Adds more comments from company president) By Samuel Shen and Kazunori Takada SHANGHAI, May 27 (Reuters) - China's top automaker SAIC Motor Corp expects to top its full-year earnings forecast, banking on its diversified vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-SAIC Motor upbeat amid slowing China vehicle sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642