In May 25 NEW YORK story headlined "UPDATE 2-S&P may cut Ford, Ford Credit deeper into junk", please read in sixth paragraph " ... Ford spokeswoman Becky Sanch ... " instead of " ... S&P spokeswoman Becky Sanch ... " (corrects identity of spokeswoman). A corrected version follows: (Recasts lead; adds details, analyst's, company comments) NEW YORK, May 25 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Thursday threatened to cut its ratings on Ford Motor Co. and its finance arm further into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 2-S&P may cut Ford, Ford Credit deeper into junk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.