In Toronto story headlined 'Stelco loses contract to supply steel to GM-lawyer', please read in first paragraph...General Motors Corp...instead of General Motors Inc. Corrects company title. A corrected repetition follows: (Changes dateline from VANCOUVER, adds comments from lawyers) TORONTO, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Stelco Inc. has lost a contract to supply steel to its biggest customer General Motors Corp. , a lawyer for the steelmaker said on Monday, after the insolvent Canadian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 2-Stelco loses contract to supply steel to GM-lawyer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642