(Corrects spelling of CEO's last name in 4th paragraph) (Adds share rise, CEO comments, byline) By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Visteon Corp posted a narrower quarterly loss on Wednesday due to cost-cutting and robust overseas demand, sending its shares up 18 percent. The company, which has been in a three-year restructuring launched shortly after a bailout by former parent Ford Motor Co in 2005, said it has almost completed the restructuring by divesting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 2-Visteon quarterly loss narrows, shares soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642