(Removes reference to Kenwood as partner of Bain in paragraph 3 as Kenwood says it was not involved in the buyout, and adds Kenwood's previous comments on a potential alliance with D&M. In the following paragraph Kenwood spokesman amends comments on potential for alliance with D&M and relationship with Bain) TOKYO, June 20 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Bain Capital will launch a $445 million bid to buy out Japan's D&M Holdings Inc , the maker of Denon audio equipment, from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 3-Bain Capital wins race for Ripplewood audio maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.