In SEOUL story headlined "Daewoo Motor suspends output on supply boycott", please read in seventh paragraph.... Korea Delphi Automotive Systems.... instead of.... Delphi Automotive Systems Korea (corrects company name). A corrected story follows. By Samuel Len SEOUL, Aug 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's third largest automaker, Daewoo Motor Co, was forced to suspend production on Wednesday as a major supplier owed part of $700 million in unpaid bills stopped deliveries of brakes and other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 3-Daewoo Mtr suspends output on supply boycott" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.