In PARIS story of May 26 headlined "France's Edouard Michelin dies in boating accident" please read in first paragraph ... at the age of 42 ... instead of ... at the age of 43 ... (corrects age) A corrected repetition follows. (Adds further detail, reaction) By Sudip Kar-Gupta PARIS, May 26 (Reuters) - Edouard Michelin, the head of the iconic French tyre maker, has died in a boating accident at the age of 42, robbing France of one its youngest and most promising company executives. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 3-France's Edouard Michelin dies in boating accident" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.