In NEW YORK story headlined "Liberty's Starz and Discovery numbers rise" please read in paragraph 1 "controlled by cable mogul John Malone" (clarifies role) A corrected repetition follows. (Recasts, adds details) By Sinead Carew NEW YORK, March 25 (Reuters) - Liberty Media , which is controlled by cable mogul John Malone, said on Tuesday fourth-quarter cash flow rose at subsidiary Starz Encore and also at Discovery Communications which benefited from higher ad bookings. Media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 3-Liberty's Starz and Discovery numbers rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.