In NEW YORK story "UPDATE 3-US gasoline pump prices hit all-time high," please read surname in fourth and seventh paragraphs as "Sundstrom" (corrects spelling). A corrected version follows. (Recasts, adds inflation adjustment and AAA comment) By Richard Valdmanis NEW YORK, March 23 (Reuters) - U.S. retail gasoline prices rose to their highest level on record Tuesday, spelling pain at the pumps for the nation's 200 million motorists, the American Automobile Association said on Tuesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - UPDATE 3-US gasoline pump prices hit all-time high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.