In Sept. 23 NEW YORK story "UPDATE 5-Goodyear to cut costs up to $1 bln, close plants," please read in second paragraph " ... taking charges of $150 million to $250 million ..." instead of "...taking charges of $150 million to $350 million ..." (corrects figure) Please read in paragraph 13 "... including funding and capping its defined benefit plan and starting another plan for younger workers ..." instead of "... including moving to a defined contribution plan for younger union workers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-UPDATE 5-Goodyear to cut costs up to $1 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.