(Corrects story from Sept. 29 in third paragraph to "15 percent" from "115 percent") * EPA expected to decide on E15 gasoline within two weeks * Approval of E15 gasoline will draw down ethanol surplus WASHINGTON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - The U.S. Energy Department will send to the Environmental Protection Agency on Thursday its eagerly awaited tests results on whether vehicles made since 2007 can handle a higher blend of ethanol in their fuel. "We are planning to get everything over to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-US DOE to send EPA test results on E15 fuel Thurs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642