* U.S. ethanol production slips 1.8 pct to 888,000 bpd * U.S. weekly ethanol stocks drop 1.9 percent By Carey Gillam KANSAS CITY, Mo., Aug 31 (Reuters) - U.S. ethanol production slipped nearly 2 percent last week and stocks were depleted at the same pace as good demand met with tight competition for high-priced corn, ethanol's key ingredient. The Energy Information Administration said on Wednesday that U.S. ethanol production totaled 888,000 barrels per day in the seven days to Aug. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - US ethanol output dips nearly 2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.