In Washington item "US global warming emissions in biggest decade drop," please read in second paragraph "Last year's decline was in sharp contrast to the 1.3 percent annual growth rate," inserting dropped word "percent." Also in second paragraph, please read as " ... twice the level of the only other drop since 1990," not the only other drop during the period. A corrected version follows. By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, Dec 20 (Reuters) - U.S. greenhouse gas emissions linked to global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - US global warming emissions in biggest decade drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642