(Corrects bullet point, 10th paragraph to say that Dow closes below 12,000 for first time since March 17, not March 10) * Dow closes below 12,000 for first time since March 17 * Financial stocks extend tumble on write-down worries * Credit rating warnings slam automakers GM, Ford (Updates to close) By Walker Simon NEW YORK, June 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell sharply on Friday with the Dow closing below 12,000 for the first time since mid-March as rising oil prices and warnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - US STOCKS-Dow closes below 12,000 on oil prices, bank fears" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642