(Updates to early morning) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, June 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Wednesday as Home Depot Inc.'s plan for a $22.5 billion share buyback underscored optimism about equity valuations, along with the growing allure of large-cap stocks, including General Electric Co. . Home Depot shares led advances on both the Dow and the S&P 500, with a gain of more than 6 percent, while shares of diversified manufacturer GE climbed 0.7 percent. Morgan Stanley's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - US STOCKS-Indexes rise on Home Depot buyback, GE advance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642