In NEW YORK item headlined "US stocks seen higher; oil dips, carmakers eyed," please read in 1st paragraph "... GM and Ford were under pressure after Moody's downgraded the automakers' debt to junk..." instead of "... GM and Ford were under pressure after Moody's joined Fitch and Standard & Poor's by downgrading the automakers' debt to junk..." (Corrects to reflect that only GM's debt had been downgraded to junk status by both S&P and Fitch). A corrected repetition follows: By ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - US stocks seen higher; oil dips, carmakers eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.