Corrects second paragraph to state Volkswagen expects to sell more than 300,000 vehicles this year, up from 287,000 units last year, not 300 million vehicles, up from 287 million. SHANGHAI, June 22 (Reuters) - Top European auto maker Volkswagen AG expects sales at its joint venture in Shanghai to rise slightly this year, as new models attract customers. The venture expects to sell more than 300,000 vehicles this year, up from 287,000 last year, Dieter Seemann, its deputy managing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Volkswagen hopes new models to up Shanghai JV sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642